Mr. T. B. Gilbert first encouraged other workers to come together for a time of prayer and encouragement in 1933. However, the first regular Workers Conference began in 1938 in St. Louis. Mr. Gilbert was very active in starting this and in its continuance until his death in 1972. The conference has been continued every year except during World War II because of gas rationing.
A committee made up of workers and elders from the United States and Canada meets annually to plan future conferences. New men are invited to join this committee if they show an interest and are compatible. The conference usually alternates between the Midwest and the East.
Daily, devotional, Bible teaching is given as well as messages and seminars on various topics. Prayer is a vital part of the day's schedule and there are warm times of fellowship over meals and refreshments.
The conference is conservative in nature and is committed to New Testament principles for the assemblies. However, there is no attempt to legislate or dictate to assemblies or workers. It is hoped that these times together will be informative in nature and will deepen the love of all who attend for our blessed Lord and for His people.
- The Believerís Warfare October 13-15, 2015, North York Gospel Chapel, York, PA
- The Role of the Church in Revival: October 14-16, Hollywood Bible Chapel, Hollywood, FL
- God's Servant-Equippers: October 15-17, 2013, Northeast Bible Chapel, Colorado Springs, CO
- Passing the Baton: October 9-11, 2012, The Bible Chapel of Shawnee, Shawnee, KS
- The Lost Art of Shepherding: October 12-14, 2010, Bethany Bible Chapel, Cedar Falls, Iowa
- The Fellowship of God's Son: October 13-15, 2009, Waterbury Christian Fellowship, Waterbury, CT
- Rekindling the Pioneer Spirit: October 14-16, 2008, Lawrence Bible Chapel, Lawrence, KS
- Sheperding the Flock of God: October 9-11, 2007, Terrill Road Bible Chapel, Fanwood, NJ
- Stewards of the Grace of God: October 10-12, 2006, Westside Bible Chapel, Wichita, KS
- Walk as He Walked: October 4-6, 2005, Hollywood Bible Chapel, Hollywood, FL
- The Glory and Splendor of Christ: October 5-7, 2004, Keystone Bible Chapel, Omaha, NE
- The Assembly: A Showcase of God's Grace: October 7-9, 2003, Forge Road Bible Chapel, Perry Hall, MD
- Taking the Shield of Faith: October 8-10 2002, North Ridge Bible Chapel, Cedar Falls, Iowa
- A Holy God, A Holy People: October 9-11, 2001, Crescent Hills Chapel, Morgantown West Virginia
- A Vision for Growth: October 10-12, 2000, Lawrence Bible Chapel, Lawrence Kansas
Know of more? Please let me know and I will list them.